Six months of unlimited one-on-one coaching via Slack.
Flexible, asynchronous support • Get coached anytime, anywhere
Backstage with George
Backstage is private one-on-one coaching with George via Slack. Plus, member-only discounts and early access to other programs.
How does this work?
Done entirely through a private Slack channel for continuous, seamless coaching.
No scheduling calls or appointments. Receive coaching anytime, anywhere.
We'll start with a video call to get acquainted and aligned on your goals.
After that, we'll set up a private Slack channel where you'll be able to ask anything 24/7. George will get back to you within one business day. (On many days, you might be able to chat in real-time.)
- a kickoff video call to get acquainted and aligned on your goals and the strategy to meet them
- 24/7 access to a private Slack channel with George
- access to a supportive private community of executives from all around the world
- optional 1:1 call at a discounted rate each month if you need face-to-face time with George
- member-only discounts and early access to other programs
Who is Backstage for?
This program might be a good fit, if:
- You hold decision-making authority and are responsible for shaping your organization's strategy and direction
- You dread adding another Zoom call to your calendar and would rather do things asynchronously so you can have more time to process information, reflect deeply, and respond at your own pace
- You find it challenging to maintain focus for an hour-long call every other week and would prefer more frequent, shorter interactions
- You crave immediate feedback and a sense of continual progress
But more importantly!
Coaching is about uncovering what’s underneath the surface. This is what coaches mean when we say, "We make the invisible visible."
Every so often, making the invisible visible is all it takes to create a breakthrough. But generally, it’s where the deep work begins. This work is often uncomfortable, even painful.
You might resist accepting new information about yourself, and you might resist changing your habits and your routines. We want you to know it’s absolutely normal. You’re not deficient or broken.
Your brain is simply protecting you from what it perceives as a threat to your safety.
But the solution to your problems lies on the other side of this discomfort. And the work to get there takes time and patience.
Are you ready to put in the time and be patient and gentle with yourself? If the answer is HELL YES, this might be a program for you.
What are the topics we could discuss?
Like all other coaching programs we offer, Backstage is 100% client-led. Any leadership issue you might be dealing with is appropriate to bring up for discussion.
Some examples include:
- Setting a vision and direction for your organization
- Hiring, retaining, and firing employees
- Performance management
- Overcoming obstacles and recovering from failure and setbacks
- Managing emotions, developing psychological flexibility
- Conveying information clearly and effectively, tailoring communication style to the audience
- Managing change, dealing with change fatigue and burnout
- Time management, creating structure to help stay on task
- Creating an environment of creativity and experimentation
- Collaboration, building partnerships, and working cross-functionally
- Coaching and developing talent
- Decision-making, dealing with uncertainty
- Persuading others, overcoming resistance and objections, negotiating
- Showing up authentically and with integrity
- Building trust
- Fostering an environment where people feel comfortable taking risks and admitting mistakes
What people are saying
"My work with George has been truly transformative for me as a leader in my organization, and for my own career trajectory in general. I have more confidence in my abilities, and more grounded self-awareness about how I work best and what I need to support my own growth. I'm so grateful for the opportunity to work with George!"
Senior Director Of Engineering
"George helped me take my career to the next level despite struggling with ADHD and prioritizing effectively. Through our sessions, George understood the challenges specific to ADHD and provided both tangible and intangible tools to solve my problems. The intangible tools, such as gaining clarity on my core values, have had the biggest breakthroughs and value in my personal and professional growth."
Principal Data Scientist
"George is good at observing people and assessing what they may need to move forward without telling them directly what to do."
Co-founder & CXO
"I am truly grateful for the opportunity to work with you. I have learned a lot from you and gained a new perspective through your gentle but firm coaching and guidance.
I want to thank you for the incredible impact and value you have added to my life, mindset, confidence and career growth. Thank you for setting me up for success, I feel a lot better with all of the effort and care you have put into helping me."
To ensure high-quality coaching, Backstage access is limited to 10 participants. Act now to secure your spot.
FOR 6 MONTHS
(annual option available at checkout)
Q: WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I PAY?
You'll receive a Welcome email with onboarding details, including a link to schedule our kickoff video call. You'll also receive a separate invite to join our private Slack workspace.
Once you've logged into Slack, we'll create a private channel where you can immediately start asking any questions you might have on your mind.
Q: CAN WE TALK OVER PHONE OR ZOOM?
We will have our initial kickoff call over Zoom. You'll also have the option to schedule one 1:1 call a month at a discounted rate.
If you feel you might need more regular calls, our Individual Coaching program might be a better fit for you. Find out more and apply here: Individual Coaching.
Q: WHAT'S YOUR REFUND POLICY?
We offer a 100% money-back guarantee. If you're not happy with coaching within the first 30 days for any reason, just let us know, and we’ll refund your money in full.
Thereafter, you can cancel any time before the start of the next billing cycle. Cancellation becomes effective as of your next renewal date, and your services will continue until the end of your current subscription term.
Q: HOW DO I PAY FOR YOUR SERVICES?
We accept all major credit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, ACH direct debit, and several other options via Stripe.com.
If your company will be paying for our services, and it uses a vendor management system, we'll be happy to accommodate that. We can also send you a monthly invoice if that's your preference.
This is your last chance!
There are only a couple of spots left on this program. Once they are gone, you might not have another chance to join for many months.