A comprehensive Leadership Assessment customized for your organization's culture and values.
Comprehensive Assessment • Tailored to Your Needs
Get more clarity on where to focus your growth as a leader.
Whether you've found yourself at a crossroads, unsure where to focus your growth as a leader. Or you see your peers evolving and wonder, "Am I missing an important skill or insight they have?" Assessing your leadership capabilities will help you gain clarity, discover growth paths, and confidently steer yourself to new heights.
Assessment tailored to your needs!
We understand this phase of introspection and uncertainty. We've designed our comprehensive and customizable Leadership Assessment to guide you through the process, helping you uncover the next chapter of your leadership path with clarity and confidence.
Feedback and insights are directly applicable and deeply relevant, facilitating immediate and impactful application.
What sets our Leadership Assessment apart is its unparalleled customizability. We tailor each assessment to align with your goals as a leader and your organization's unique culture and values.
This personalized approach offers deep insights into how you're perceived by your colleagues, highlighting your strengths and pinpointing opportunities for growth, ensuring your leadership development is perfectly attuned to your specific needs and aspirations.
How does our leadership assessment work?
- Kickoff Meeting: A focused session with you or your organization's representatives to align on the goals for the assessment.
- Custom Survey Creation: Tailored survey designed to meet your specific needs.
- Feedback Collection: Gathering insights from the respondents you've selected.
- Data Analysis & Report: In-depth analysis of responses, culminating in a comprehensive report.
- Results Review: A video call to discuss your assessment outcomes and plan the next steps.
Book a free consultation to craft a leadership assessment tailored to your goals and aspirations.
Take Free Self-Assessment
If you're not quite ready to engage with a coach, starting with self-assessment can be a crucial first step. It fosters self-awareness and identifies growth areas, setting a solid foundation for your future coaching journey.
Q: CAN I PURCHASE THE ASSESSMENT FOR MY ENTIRE TEAM?
Absolutely, you can purchase the assessment for your entire team. Utilizing the same assessment across your organization brings several key benefits:
1. Consistency in Evaluation: Applying the same assessment criteria across the team ensures a uniform standard of evaluation. This consistency aids in accurately comparing and understanding the diverse leadership styles and competencies within your team.
2. Shared Language and Understanding: When everyone undergoes the same assessment, it cultivates a shared language and understanding of leadership within the organization. This common framework can enhance communication and collaboration among team members.
3. Identifying Organizational Strengths and Gaps: Consistent use of the assessment across the team provides a holistic view of the collective leadership capabilities, highlighting organizational strengths and areas that require development.
4. Facilitating Team Development: Understanding the individual and collective leadership profiles of your team can greatly assist in tailoring development programs, team-building activities, and succession planning more effectively.
5. Promoting a Culture of Growth: Implementing a uniform assessment sends a strong message about the organization's commitment to continuous learning and development, which can boost morale and encourage a growth mindset among team members.
By investing in the assessment for your entire team, you're not just evaluating individual leaders; you're building a stronger, more cohesive leadership framework that supports the overall growth and success of your organization.
Q: WILL I KNOW WHO GAVE ME THE SPECIFIC FEEDBACK?
No. We will summarize and anonymize the feedback before sharing it with you.
Keeping feedback anonymous is essential for fostering honesty and candor. Anonymity allows respondents to provide genuine, constructive feedback without fear of repercussions, ensuring that the focus is on the content of the feedback rather than the identity of the contributor. This approach minimizes the influence of office politics and interpersonal dynamics, leading to more honest and comprehensive insights. Additionally, it encourages wider participation and builds trust in the assessment process, as participants are assured that the goal is developmental, not punitive or personal. In essence, anonymized feedback creates a safer, more open environment conducive to meaningful and unbiased leadership development.
Q: CAN I USE THE ASSESSMENT TO EVALUATE THE PERFORMANCE OF A LEADER?
No. Leadership assessments, while valuable for development and growth, are not ideal for performance evaluation due to several reasons:
1. Focus on Development, Not Performance: Leadership assessments are designed to identify areas for personal growth and development rather than to measure job performance. They are more about understanding leadership styles, strengths, and areas for improvement and not evaluating how well a leader meets specific job-related metrics or objectives.
2. Subjective Feedback: These assessments often rely on subjective feedback from peers, subordinates, and superiors. While this can provide valuable insights into a leader's behavior and impact, it's not always an objective measure of their performance outcomes or business results.
3. Limited Scope: Leadership assessments typically focus on behaviors, traits, and competencies that are important for effective leadership but may not cover all aspects of a leader's job responsibilities or the specific results they have achieved.
4. Potential for Bias: Feedback from colleagues and direct reports can be influenced by personal biases, both positive and negative, which can skew the results and make them less reliable for performance evaluation.
5. Long-Term Perspective: Leadership assessments are generally more concerned with long-term growth and potential rather than short-term performance indicators.
In contrast, performance evaluations are usually more objective, focusing on measurable outcomes, results, and specific job responsibilities. They are intended to assess how effectively a leader is performing in their role based on predefined criteria and organizational goals.
Q: HOW SOON CAN I EXPECT THE RESULTS?
The report is typically ready within two weeks of starting to collect the feedback. And we'll need a few days to finalize the survey once we have agreed on the details of the assessment.
All in all, it's typical for the assessment to take three to four weeks.