Community Code of Conduct
All Members of the Group Coaching Community (Community) are expected to abide by our Code of Conduct, both online and during in-person events that are hosted and/or associated with the Community.
In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we pledge to make participation in our Community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, level of experience, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of alternate and differing viewpoints and experiences
- Prioritizing learning and gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Referring to people by their preferred pronouns and using gender-neutral pronouns when uncertain
Examples of unacceptable behavior by members include:
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, public or private harassment
- Publishing others' private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Not being respectful to reasonable communication boundaries, such as 'I’m not discussing this with you.'
- The usage of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Assuming or promoting any kind of inequality, including but not limited to age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, nationality and race, personal appearance, religion, or sexual identity and orientation
- Other conduct which you know could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting.
This Community is a private space. Our Members may choose to share sensitive information to receive accurate guidance and feedback from other Members. When you enter the Community, you pledge to keep any information you learn here strictly confidential.
Violations of the Code of Conduct may be reported by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All reports will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately.
We hold the right and responsibility to remove comments or other contributions that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct, or to ban temporarily or permanently any members for other behaviors that we deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.
Updated on 2023-06-06T19:43:55-0800.